24 January 2011

Baby Tessa



The name Tessa brings back memories from my high school days. At the time we were studying  the book "Tess of the D'urbervilles" by Thomas Hardy. I had never heard a name like that before and thought it was so unique and pretty. I remember going with my girlfriend  to see the 1979 movie "Tess" directed by Roman Polanski and starring Nastassja Kinski whom I thought was the most amazing and beautiful actress ever. I just knew that if I had a girl I would name her Tess, Tessa, or even Tessia. (I was blessed with two beautiful boys).

I had the privelage of photographing baby Tessa.  Not only is she beautiful like her name but she is calm and cuddly, adorable, and oh sooo sweet. She is about 17 days old in these pictures. Be prepared to have your heart melt.



Hello Mommy!

 Hello World!

 These were Mommy's booties when she was a baby.





0 comments: