06 March 2011

All in the Details



I am so excited to share pictures of my very first wedding of a beautiful couple Christina and Joe. I thank them for trusting me with their special day and I wish them a lifetime of love and happiness. I have so many favourite moments of their special day that I think I will share them all in the next couple of weeks! My first share begins with all of the details.
 


I love this little note from Mom to Daughter. You see, Christina wore her Mother's wedding dress on her wedding day. Mom altered the dress to fit just right and Christina looked so amazing.


Not only did Mom make the dress she made the veil. It was fashioned with a beautiful hair clip and vintagey lace. Now we have something old and something new.





Something borrowed.



Something blue.


 One of my favourite shots of the rings on Joe's Family Bible.



Ooh la la.





Next post: Getting Ready.

0 comments: